Sunday, October 31, 2010

Matt Kemp And Rihanna


Rihanna On Matt Kemp And Chris Brown In Marie Claire – Rihanna looking radiant with her raid hair, in a Mark Fast dress and Solange Azagury-Partridge earrings is the cover girl of the December 2010 issue of the British edition of Marie Claire magazine.
In the magazine which hit newsstands on October 28 there is a lengthy interview where Rihanna talked about her relationship with Chris Brown, and confided about the abuse she suffered.
And she eventually opened up about the new love of her life Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star Matt Kemp.
On the domestic violence she experienced during her relationship with Chris Brown in 2009,the 22 year old singer revealed:
“One day, I remember I was in New York at the Trump Hotel and I woke up and I just knew I was over it,” “I needed that wake-up call in my life. I needed a turning point, and that’s what God was giving to me. All [of] this terrible stuff they say to you, it breaks you down.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code