Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taylor Swift New Album 2010


Taylor Swift will release her third album, "Speak Now", on October 25.

Taylor shared the news with her fans on Ustream. The title, she said during a live chat, “pertains to the album as a concept, and as an entire theme of the record, more than I can even tell you.”

"Ever since we put out 'Fearless' I've been writing this one," said Swift, who added that "Speak Now" will consist of about 14 songs. "Through the past two years, I've been through a lot of things that I have been dying to write about and talk about. There were a lot of things that I wanted to say in the moment but couldn't, and this album is my opportunity to do that.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code