Monday, November 8, 2010

Jeff Gordon Jeff Burton Fight


Watch the Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton fight in this NASCAR video clip – there’s something you don’t see every day in NASCAR!

Jeff Gordon and Jeff Burton’s fight went down Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway – Jeff Gordon came at Jeff Burton, shoving him after the two crashed during a caution period.

Watch the Jeff Gordon Jeff Burton fight explode (video) after Jeff Burton crashed with Gordon, with Burton driving into the back of Gordon, pushing his car into the wall.

To say Jeff Gordon was pissed would be an understatement. Gordon walked toward Burton, engaged in some shoving and the two were separated by NASCAR officials.

Overall, Jeff Burton was sorry for what happened, saying he didn’t blame Jeff Gordon for being upset: “I turned left and he turned left and we hung up and off we went. It was my fault, it was 100 percent my fault. I don’t blame him for being mad. I would have been mad, too. He was upset and he should have been upset. I wrecked him under caution. I didn’t mean to wreck, but I wrecked him under caution. I don’t have a bit of problem with what he did.”

On his end, Gordon said he was “really frustrated,” adding, “Of all the people out there, I never thought that would happen with Jeff Burton. I have had a lot of respect for Jeff, but I have certainly lost a lot of respect for him today.”

What do you make of the Jeff Gordon/Jeff Burton fight?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code