Friday, October 29, 2010

Holloween


Halloween house party where I was one of two African American college students, I came to represent available, accessible sex. I was transformed from a sexual subject to object by the rap music and by the anonymous white guy who groped me. The rap music was so loud that I could not hear my soul yelling “No.” I felt hollow. I did nothing that night. I was consumed with rage. This is my mourning-after poem, my way of reconstructing and reclaiming that.

Wear all black clothes on Halloween and paint your belly white, make the center of the eye whatever color you desire and don’t forget the red veins. Make it scary or cute, whatever fits your desire. Have a bit of fun and show off that tummy by keeping the shirt up or wear a shirt that shows your tummy. My husband got a kick out of this one and was so excited that he got to do the artwork.If you want to dress up completely but not stand out, try going as a human pumpkin. Wear a tiny green cap or make one out of felt and all orange, if you can cut a slit in your shirt for your belly to stick out. Now, paint it orange and decorate your pumpkin.

Travis and I w?ll also be getting in on the Superhero fun. Travis w?ll be donning his Green Lantern garb and I w?ll proudly be sporting my Wonder Female gear for ??m? Trick-?r-Treating fun.ent me message about their new Holloween gift of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe from Oct 29 to Nov 04, 2010. Recently there was an other Holloween gift Don’t forget witches were mothers too, so if you’ve always dressed as a witch for Halloween you don’t have to stop the tradition. This year go as a pregnant witch or maybe a witch holding a pumpkin. Use that belly.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code