Friday, October 29, 2010

Project Runway Finale


I'm coming to you live, people, from the home of my friends Sara and Jared. I mention this not only because they've been kind enough to host me as I sit here glued to my keyboard eating too many of their Tostitos, but also because their apartment was once featured on Law & Order and Jeremy Sisto totally used one of their hand towels. So I want you to know that I selected a holy place for the scene of this, my first and last ever Project Runway finale live-blog.

I don't know why I never did this before. Of course, I say that now, before I've even started. Maybe I'll understand tonight.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT: If you are not on East Coast time, this entire blog is going to be a spoiler. So read at your own risk.

Also, disclaimer: There will be typos. THERE WILL BE ALL CAPS, ESPECIALLY IF MONDO DOESN'T WIN. There will probably not be photos, because I don't really know what I'm doing with this Cover it Live program, although I did upload all of the finale looks (don't click the links if you don't want to see the full final collections!) from Mondo, Gretchen, and Andy--stolen from New York magazine's Cut blog--into my "Media Library," so maybe you'll get lucky. And I may or may not be drinking. (Okay, I am. Not, like, a lot. Just enough to get me through. That'swhatshesaid.)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hostgator Discount Code